Note: To embed Advanced Routing with Marketo, you'll first need to import a Marketo routing form.
- Check out this help center article for information on how to import a Marketo routing form into Calendly: Advanced Routing with Marketo Forms
- Check out this help center article for information on how to embed a Marketo form to your website: Embed a Form on Your Website.
To embed Advanced Routing with Marketo, you'll first need to generate the code that you'll place on the website containing your Marketo form.
- Navigate to the Routing Forms panel from your Calendly home page.
- Select Share to the right of the routing form you'd like to embed.
- Select Copy.
Copy and paste this script into your website after the Marketo embed code to run routing logic in Calendly for when a user submits your Marketo form
- Open your web hosting platform.
- Select the Embed from the web panel (or your web provider's equivalent).
- Paste the routing form embed code after the Marketo embed code.
- Select Save.